Me

This blog is about my life and the guys in it. Husband Doug, step-son Brett, and son Rob. Just the not-so-exciting life of a working mom.














Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Miss My Baby

OK, Rob is fourteen and almost 5'9" tall but he is, and always will be, my baby. Early Monday morning Rob left on this Eighth Grade school trip to Washington DC. Each evening the students are given their cell phones so they can call home for a few minutes and it sounds like he is having a blast. A couple of the adults have been tweeting about what they are doing and things the kids have said. My favorite quote so far is, "I definitely miss my cell phone more than I miss my parents." I could see Rob saying that - typical teen. The students should arrive home Friday night and I can't wait to hug my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment